These keto tortillas are simple and can be made ahead of time to be saved in the fridge. They are cook-able in the oven or stovetop. Pictured below is (left) oven and (right) stovetop.
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2.5 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the cheeses in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and add 30 more seconds.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and separate into 4 pieces of dough.
- Flatten the tortillas and bake for 5 minutes on both sides.
My wife absolutely loves these, especially the ones from the oven. She eats them straight out of the oven so fast that I have yet to try to use them to make anything I would use regular tortillas for.
The thickness vs time in oven is very important so be sure to watch them very carefully until you find a thickness and time that work for what you want.
The stovetop ones are hard for me to flip without breaking them, it might be my pan or it might be the way they are made. They survive much better on the pan when they are filled with something.
The ones from the oven can be used as mini pizzas if desired.
If these don’t appeal to you, there are store-bought low carb (carb balance) tortillas that taste very much like regular tortillas.