Keto pizza dough (toppings not included in recipe)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Microwave the cheeses together for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave 30 more seconds.
- Mix the cheeses with the egg before adding dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough between parchment paper, folding over the edges if crust is desired.
- Brush the dough with butter and spread garlic powder over the top. There should be a little bit left over.
- Poke small holes in the dough with a fork to avoid bubbles. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add whatever toppings you would like and brush the crust with the rest of the butter and garlic.
- Put back in the oven and turn on broil. Check often until the cheese starts to brown. Remove from oven and enjoy.
BBQ chicken with caramelized onions (bourbon sauce works too)
Alfredo chicken with spinach
Pictured is Bourbon chicken, bacon, brisket, and caramelized onion