Tasty keto version of banana bread
Keto Banana Bread
- 1 Banana over ripened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Flax Meal
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Nuts/Peanuts crushed/optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash the banana and mix with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix everything together and pour into muffin tin or loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-30 mins for muffins and 30-40 for loaf.
This recipe tastes amazing! I have always enjoyed banana bread, but I had not made it before this.
I have made both the loaf and the muffin versions. The loaf is lighter and stays moist, almost to the point of feeling undercooked. It maintains its deliciousness though. The muffins, I have found, are more convenient for portions and on-the-go.
As much as I hate nuts, I think this recipe gets a much better consistency with adding crushed nuts.